MarketCast State of Fandom Report Wave 3
Impact of COVID-19 on Media, Entertainment and Sports
Since mid-March, MarketCast has analyzed the thoughts, feelings and behaviors of media, entertainment and sports fans as they increasingly learn to cope with the impact of COVID-19 and its disruption to their work and personal lives.
Our survey of more than 1,000 consumers, combined with analysis of millions of social media conversations, is updated weekly to identify the changing sentiment among fans.
The result is this comprehensive report detailing how people from all walks of life are managing their time, spending their money, and engaging with one another and popular forms of media and entertainment.
The MarketCast State of Fandom Report Digs Deep to Understand:
- How are people coping with social distancing and what forms of media are they engaging with most?
- Are people gravitating to local, national and cable TV and digital news or are they finding alternative sources?
- What is the impact of the virus on media spending habits for cable TV and streaming subscribers?
- Will sports fans return to live events once the crisis ends?
- How are sports fans filling the void?
- How will brand behaviors during the pandemic impact consumer perceptions when we return to normalcy?
Complete the form below to access the report.
Thank you for your interest in viewing our State of Fandom Report. Please fill out the form below to download. Contact us, with any questions.