Adobe App Survey Prize Draw (UK)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL NATIONAL AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Three random winners will each receive a £100 Visa gift card via email. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Administrator’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all national and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to Enter:
You may enter the prize draw through participation in a survey which you may have received from the Sponsor. Alternatively, you may submit an entry by email email@example.com, with the subject line “Adobe App Survey Prize Draw(UK)” and include the following information:
- Full name
- Complete address
- Valid email address
- Whether you are 18 years or older
Note: You must include all required information to be eligible.
Terms and Conditions:
- General. By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Eligibility. The Adobe App Survey Prize draw is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Employees of Administrator and its affiliated entities, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The prize draw is subject to all applicable national and local laws and regulations.
- Sponsor and Administrator. The Prize draw is being sponsored by Adobe, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and is administered by MarketCast UK Limited (“Administrator”), located at 60, Gray’s Inn Road, London WC1X 8AQ.
- Prize Draw Period. Prize draw entries may be submitted beginning Wednesday, July 27, 2022. The last day to submit an entry is Friday, September 2, 2022Entries received online will be effective on the day received. All entries become the exclusive property of Administrator and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including online access charges, long distance telephone charges, and postage.
- One Entry Per Person, Per Email Address. Only one entry per person, per email address for the duration of the Prize Draw Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void.
- Selection of Winners. Winners will be selected in a random electronic selection process from all eligible entries received. Drawings will be held as soon as is commercially reasonable after the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- Winner Notification. Prize draw winners will receive their prize within two weeks after the drawing. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to the Administrator as invalid, two more attempts will be made to resend the email. If the emails continue to be returned, an alternate winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Neither Administrator nor Sponsor are responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the administrator to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- Dispute. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account. Any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this prize draw, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the United Kingdom. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this prize draw), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased, except as may be prohibited by law.
- Winners List. To obtain information regarding the winners or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Attn: App Survey Prize Draw (UK) Administrator, MarketCast UK Limited, 60, Gray’s Inn Road, London WC1X 8AQ. Requests must be received no later than 30 days after the Prize Draw Period ends.
- Release and Limitations of Liability. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Administrator and Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, or unintelligible; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Administrator or Sponsor that may cause prize draw to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize draw, or from participation in the prize draw; or (vi) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the prize draw.