Every four years, the FIFA World Cup draws interest from viewers across the globe for two months of international competition, leading to levels of fandom unique to any other sports.
This year’s game-changing schedule shift to the winter and Qatar being the first Middle Eastern country to host the World Cup means many fans (and marketers) are still determining what to expect from this tournament. With so much other competition for viewers, from the NBA, NFL, and College Football, Qatar 2022 advertisers need to understand how effectively their advertising is breaking through and resonating with football fans.
The MarketCast 2022 World Cup Report provides an in-depth analysis of all advertising performance throughout the tournament, distilling consumer complexities into narratives that inform and inspire.
MarketCast’s World Cup 2022 report will help you understand how effectively ad creatives perform relative to other advertisers airing in World Cup matches and how creative factors vs. programming contribute to the overall ad and campaign performance.
Key Questions this Report Will Answer:
- Where did your brand rank relative to other advertisers in the World Cup?
- How effective are your ads at breaking through the advertising clutter?
- Was your brand clearly recognized in the spots, or was it misattributed to other brands?
- Did your ad(s) effectively convey the intended message and improve purchase intent?
- How did your advertising performance in the World Cup compare to other program placements outside of the event?
To learn more about how MarketCast’s 2022 World Cup Report can help you comprehensively measure World Cup Sponsorship and Advertising campaign performance, complete the form below: